Window Treatment Program for Designers
Hirshfield’s Design Resource Showroom now offers interior designers the opportunity to access the full line of Hunter Douglas window treatment products.
For many designers, hard window treatments can be an annoying but necessary component of a project. The brands are ubiquitous. Quality and style selections are all over the board. Options, colors and components change frequently. Trying to maintain a current library can be a struggle and most often requires the purchase of sampling to qualify as an authorized dealer.
Hirshfield’s Design Resource Showroom now makes it easier for you to answer the need for your client’s hard window treatments. You can now purchase Hunter Douglas, the industry leader in hard window fashions, directly through our showroom. We showcase a broad selection of Hunter Douglas products, lifting systems and components. And our staff is ready to help with any questions you may have.
How can you benefit?
- A dedicated showroom area for you to bring your clients that showcases the most innovative, trend-setting Hunter Douglas window fashions and operating systems.
- A sample catalog loaning library.
- Access to purchase the Alustra collections.
- Our showroom staff can provide answers to your questions and offer technical support.
- Measuring services and professional installation available.
- Competitive designer net pricing.
- Price quotes and order processing.
- We’re there after the sale with warranty support and repair services if necessary.
- Training programs
- Special pricing on Hunter Douglas products. Designers automatically qualify for rebates during special promotions.
- Commercial Quotes.
For more information contact Becky Eggers at 612.374.8901 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org