Window Treatment Repairs & Warranties
At Hirshfield’s Window Fashions, we take pride in providing full-service window treatment solutions for our customers. In addition to providing custom designs for top-quality window coverings from the industry’s top brands, we also offer window treatment repair and exceptional warranty protection, making us a one-stop shop. Whether you’ve purchased blinds, shades, shutters, or draperies, you should have peace of mind that your investment is protected. Hirshfield’s Window Fashions provides the support you need!
Window Treatment Repair
Hirshfield’s Window Fashions is proud to provide window treatment repair solutions from our Hunter Douglas Authorized Service Center located in the Twin Cities. We offer window treatment repair for most products and brands including, but not limited to, Hunter Douglas. Our team can determine if your window treatments are under warranty, whether you purchased from us or from another dealer, and will facilitate the repair or replacement process for you.
At Hirshfield’s Service and Repair Center, Hunter Douglas repairs are one of our specialties. Some of the most common repair requests are for Duette® Honeycomb Shades and Silhouette® Window Shades restrings, wood and metal blinds restrings, and motorization repair. These services apply to warranty and non-warranty repairs alike. Our window treatment repair services are performed locally for the quickest turnaround available. In fact, we can complete most projects within two weeks. Our select group of independent installers also assist with in-home repairs if needed, for a nominal fee.
Window Treatment Warranties
Hirshfield’s Window Fashions has partnered with trusted brands and can pass along exceptional product warranties to provide our customers with peace of mind. We also provide complete transparency. We’ll make it clear what will be covered by your warranty and what will not:
Common Lifetime Limited Warranty Coverage*:
- Defects in materials and workmanship
- Operation failure for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product (unless shorter periods are provided below)
- All internal mechanisms
- Components and brackets
- Fabric delamination
- Operational cords for a full seven years from the date of purchase
- Hunter Douglas motorization components are covered for five years from the date of purchase
- Repairs and/or replacements will be made with like or similar parts or products
Repairs Often Not Covered by Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Any conditions caused by normal wear and tear
- Abuse, accidents, misuse, or alterations to the product
- Exposure to the elements (sun, wind, water/ moisture) and discoloration or fading over time
- Failure to follow instructions with respect to measurement, proper installation, cleaning, or maintenance
- Shipping charges and cost of removal and reinstallation
*These are only an example of common warranty coverages. Please review individual brand/product specific warranty coverage for complete details. For all warranty repairs, a copy of your receipt or proof of purchase is necessary. Our team can help.
Hirshfield’s Window Fashions is committed to providing our customers with beautiful, high-performance window coverings that they can enjoy for a lifetime. For more information about the window treatment repair and warranty solutions we offer to our clients, contact us today.